incl. VAT | Shipping: € 25.00
- Order number: AU001
- Manufacturer: Auralic
- Delivery time : approx. 3 - 5 business days
Begins from the pursuit of an extraordinary amplifier that can well match with modern top quality headphones, inspired by the soul of Rupert Neve's legendary design philosophy, bearing with modern simplism style appearance, TAURUS MKII is born with a perfect coalescence of classic and pop elements.
The smooth, rich and detailed voice of TAURUS MKII is a succession of AURALiC’s elegant and graceful aesthetic taste. Referring to Neve analog console’s circuit design, AURALiC invent the ORFEO Class-A output module and fit them into TAURUS MKII. The ORFEO module offers great driving ability by delivers 1000mW (600ohm) to 4500mW (32ohm) power into various loads; this allows TAURUS MKII to squeeze out every headphone’s capabilities, unfold the beauty of their unique sonic style.
Resorting to the ultra low noise input buffer tailored by AURALiC, TAURUS MKII has a wide dynamic range greater than 130dB while maintains the output noise less than 5uV. With such astonishing performance, TAURUS is able to capture the most tiny music expression coming from the source component.
The TAURUS MKII builds on the design of the original award-winning TAURUS, launched in 2010, by concentrating all surface-mounted components in an audio signal patch. It also increased the TAURUS’ EMI shielding, reducing noise from the input buffer to 0.8uV, less than half the level of the original. Additionally, AURALiC improved the input switch circuit to increase the isolation among different input channels, which boosts performance when the TAURUS MKII is connected to multiple sources.
Smoothed music expression, sophisticated circuit design and brilliant appearance; TAURUS MKII is another exemplary works designed by AURALiC.
- Frequency response: 3Hz - 300KHz, +/- 3dB, 20Hz - 20KHz, +/- 0.1dB
- THD+N: <0.002%, 20Hz-20KHz at rated output
- Dynamic Range: >130dB, 20Hz-20KHz, A-weighted
- Output Power (continuous in RMS)
- 32ohm 120ohm 300ohm 600ohm STD Mode: 4500mW 1200mW 500mW 250mW BAL Mode: 1200mW 4500mW 2000mW 1000mW
- Input Ports RCA: Sensitivity: 4Vrms; Maximum: 12Vrms XLR: Sensitivity: 4Vrms; Maximum: 12Vrms
- Output Ports: 6,35mm Stereo Headphone Jack (STD only) 4PIN XLR Headphone Jack (AKG K1000 wiring) RCA pre out (STD only) XLR pre out (PIN2:HOT)
- Power dissipation: 50W at max.
- Dimension: 11''W x 9''D x 2.6''H (33cm x 23cm x 6.5cm)
- Weight: 8 pounds (3.6kg)