incl. VAT | Shipping: € 25.00
- Order number: TP062-B-B
- Manufacturer: Clearaudio
- Delivery time : approx. 1 Week
The Performance DC is a complete package designed to open up the high-end listening experience to those ambitious music lovers who are willing to deal with the basic features of tonearm and cartridge adjustment, and who simply seek the best in music reproduction. A newly developed DC motor with high precision bearings and belt drive, in conjunction with a platter of 40mm-thick POM which rests on a Clearaudio ceramic magnetic bearing (CMB), provide optimal conditions for the correct sampling of the record groove.
The elegant and simple appearance of the Performance DC with its clear lines matches its excellent audio performance.
In combination with the CLARIFY tonearm and the VIRTUOSO V2 moving magnet (MM) cartridge, a turntable package has been created that leaves virtually nothing to be desired. Excellent tracking properties and hyper-accurate speed synchronisation ensure the ultimate listening pleasure.
- CONSTRUCTION DETAILS Resonance-optimised turntable, highly compressed wood chassis in sandwich construction embedded between two aluminium plates, flat belt driven.
- SPEED RANGES: Comfortable speed change, 33 ⅓, 45 and 78 rpm (optional)
- DRIVE UNIT: Decoupled and resonance damped DC motor, drive belt and plug-in power supply unit designed for worldwide use with all networks and power frequencies.
- BEARING: Cut and polished ceramic shaft in a sintered bronze bushing, Clearaudio ceramic magnetic bearing (CMB)
- PLATTER: Synthetic material, surface CNC-precision milled, Surface CNC-precision milled, 1.1 inch / 40 mm thickness
- SPEED ACCURACY (MEASURED): 0.05 %
- POWER CONSUMPTION: Max. consumption: 3.3 Watt, Consumption in operation: 1.6 Watt, Standby mode: < 0.5 Watt, Off mode: 0.0 Watt
- TOTAL WEIGHT: Approx. 11.0 kg
- DIMENSIONS (W/D/H in inches): Approx. 16.54 x 12.99 x 4.92 (with tonearm)
- DIMENSIONS (W/D/H in mm): Approx. 420 x 330 x 125 (with tonearm)