incl. VAT | Shipping: € 25.00
- Order number: TA033-S
- Manufacturer: Clearaudio
- Delivery time : approx. 1 Week
It takes 40 hours to assemble the TT2 tangential tonearm. Clearaudio invests masterful production quality in this fine mechanical work of art, the basis for a hard to beat sound quality. The purely mechanical precision drive of the TT2 is based on two dry-running high-precision bearings and a polished glass tube that ensures almost complete freedom from friction. The subtle aluminium silver finish crowns the TT2's highly functional design.
This tangential tonearm with its weight of nearly two kilograms is completely stable, can be finely adjusted in height and is elegantly simple to use.
- Construction Details: Resonance-optimized chassis, patented two-point-tangential tracking
- Drive: Strictly mechanical, Selected high precision ball bearings running in a polished glass tube
- Total weight: Approx. 1990 gram without tonearm base, Base only: approx. 235 gram
- Dimensions (W/D/H in inches): Approx. 12 x 4 x 3
- Dimensions (W/D/H in mm): Approx. 300 x 100 x 70