incl. VAT | Shipping: € 25.00
- Order number: TT028l-l
- Manufacturer: Clearaudio
- Delivery time : approx. 1 Week
An infrared sensor combined with Clearaudio's optical speed control (OSC) ensures an outstanding level of speed stability – a prerequisite for optimal listening. A high-torque decoupled DC motor effortlessly rotates the precision-machined 70mm-thick platter made of high-density acrylic. The platter rotates in a virtually frictionfree environment atop the 15mm-thick stainless steel sub platter, thanks to Clearaudio's patented ceramic magnetic bearing (CMB). A convenient choice of three rotational speeds is also at your fingertips, and it is possible to install a second tonearm.
- Construction Details: Resonance optimised chassis's shape, belt driven with optical, full automatic speed control
- Speed ranges: 33 ⅓ rpm, 45 rpm, 78 rpm
- Drive unit Decoupled DC motor in a massive metal-housing.
- This turntable can be connected to 230 V or 110 V AC (50 Hz and 60 Hz).
- Bearing: Inverted and polished ceramic bearing shaft, polished sinter bronze insert, including patented CMB bearing technology
- Platter: VA stainless steel sub-platter, Delrin or acrylic GS-PMMA platter, precision CNC machined surface
- Speed accuracy (measured): less than ± 0.05 %
- Deviance of the set value: ± 0.01 %
- Power consumption: Max. consumption: 9.3 Watt
- Consumption in operation: 2.5 Watt
- Standby mode: 2.5 Watt
- Off mode: 0.0 Watt
- Total weight: Approx. 23 kg (without tonearm and power supply)
- Dimensions (W/D/H in inches): Approx. 16.85 x 15.35 x 8.19 (without tonearm)
- Dimensions (W/D/H in mm): Approx. 428 x 390 x 208 (without tonearm)