incl. VAT | Shipping: € 25.00
- Order number: TT030-lll
- Manufacturer: Clearaudio
- Delivery time : approx. 1 Week
Perfectly matched materials meet patented Clearaudio technology. The 70mm-thick platter of the Innovation Compact consists of dynamically balanced polyoxymethylene (POM) and is powered by a high-torque DC motor with precision bearings, developed exclusively for Clearaudio.
The optimally designed chassis keeps resonances out of the audible range and guarantees maximum stability in a housing made of a massive panzerholz (bulletproof wood) and aluminium sandwich. Timeless design with quality built to last for decades. The option to mount a second tonearm makes it possible to play a rich variety of music from across the decades.
- Construction Details: Resonance optimised chassis's shape, belt driven with optical, full automatic speed control
- Speed ranges: 33 ⅓ rpm, 45 rpm, 78 rpm
- Drive unit Decoupled DC motor in a massive metal-housing.
- This turntable can be connected to 230 V or 110 V AC (50 Hz and 60 Hz).
- Bearing: Inverted and polished ceramic bearing shaft, polished sinter bronze insert, including patented CMB bearing technology
- Platter: Delrin or acrylic GS-PMMA platter (Wood version), precision CNC machined surface
- Speed accuracy (measured): less than ± 0.08 %
- Deviance of the set value: ± 0.01 %
- Power consumption: Max. consumption: 9.3 Watt
- Consumption in operation: 2.5 Watt
- Standby mode: 2.5 Watt
- Off mode: 0.0 Watt
- Total weight: Approx. 12 kg (without tonearm and power supply)
- Dimensions (W/D/H in inches): Approx. 16.85 x 15.35 x 5.75 (without tonearm)
- Dimensions (W/D/H in mm): Approx. 428 x 390 x 146 (without tonearm)