incl. VAT | Shipping: € 25.00
- Order number: EA003
- Manufacturer: EternalArts
- Delivery time : approx. 1 Week
As a combination of a digital tuner stage for the DVB satellite system and the finest tube technology, EternalArts presents a DVB-S satellite tuner with tube output stage. The result is an extraordinary tuner, which from now on represents the ultimate of radio reception.
Listening to radio in its highest evolutionary step. The most modern and sophisticated Tuner concept in combination with a fine cathode follower tube output stage after classic pattern. Never before radio has been that versatile and fascinating. The ARD alone transmit about 60 channels to a transponder of the satellite ASTRA, which can be received with 338kBits/s and 48 kHz sampling frequency.
With the Eternal Arts Digital Tuner DT, Sample Rate Converter and the D/A Converter are inertia divergent. The extraordinary sound of the tube output stage refines the high quality radio program. Combined with the most modern ease of use: All functions are accessible via the infrared remote control. Or you could control every function with the single button on the device.
Sophisticated functions in every detail
The signal which is delivered by the currently best D/A Converter (Burr Brown PCM 1792A) goes through a tube stage with the extremely low-noise triode PC86, which is operated in cathode follower circuitry. The tubes are positioned channel by channel in ceramic sockets on printed circuit boards, which are printed both sides to improve the shielding. The supply voltages are complexly buffered and filtered. Brand new Telefunken Goldpin tubes from old stocks with a service life of at least 10,000 hours are used in this device.
- Sample Rate Converter, D/A-Wandler inertia divergent
- Satellite system Single LNB, preset to Astra 19,2°
- D/A-converter Multibit 24 bit 192 kHz for a multitude of resolutions and sampling rates
- Tube output stage 2 x PC86 on double layer PCB and 70µ gold plated tracks
- Frequency response 3 - 24.000 Hz +/- 0,5 dB
- Signal-to-noise ratio (unweighted) > 100 dB
- Crosstalk > 100 dB
- THD < 0,4 % (at nominal power)