incl. VAT | Shipping: € 25.00
- Order number: LP013
- Manufacturer: Lake People
- Delivery time : approx. 3 - 5 business days
Headphones amplifier with highest transmission quality and compact dimensions to drive 2 headphones.
The G107 is the answer to the common problems with headphone amplifiers:
- 1. The wide spread of headphone impedances, ranging from 8 … 2000 ohms
- 2. The different efficencies of headphones.
Because of its high internal voltages, the low output impedance together with its selectable gain, this type of headphone amplifier is best suited to drive headphones with low- to high-Z loads (16 ... 600 ohms).
The circuits are optimized for lowest noise and lowest distortions.
The signal inputs are situated on the rearpanel.
Additionally the unit offers a third input, provided e.g. for control room signals.
The “Command”-input may be switched from Line- to Microphone sensitivity.
The signal is fed equally to both stereo channels.
Two rotary pots on the frontpanel are provided for level and balancing control, a Clip-LED warns is case of overload.
G97 is equipped with two headphones outputs with 1/4" jacks which may be optimized for mono signals with a split-switch.
With two switches the input channels may be configured freely to a third output.
- Balanced inputs: 3 x XLR (L / R / Command)
- Impedance: 10 kohms
- Amplifier Channels: 2 (Stereo)
- Nom. input level: + 6 dBu
- Gain: -4 / +8 / +14 dB, selectable
- Command Lo Gain: -oo ... +0.8 dBr
- Command Hi Gain: +1 ... +50 dBr
- Frequency range: 2 Hz ... 150 kHz (-3 dB)
- Dynamic range: > 122 dB (A-wtd)
- Noise: < -95 dBu (A-wtd)
- THD+N: < 0,001 %
- Crosstalk: < -70 dB (@ 15 kHz)
- Max. output level: > 17.7 Veff in 600 ohms = 520 mW > 14.5 Veff in 200 ohms = 1050 mW > 10.5 Veff in 100 ohms = 1100 mW > 7.8 Veff in 50 ohms = 1200 mW > 2.8 Veff in 16 ohms = 500 mW
- Outputs: 2 x 1/4" phone jacks
- Clip-LED: Lites approx. 3 dB beyond clipping
- Power supply: 115 / 230 VAC / 6 VA
- Dimensions: 168 x 49 x 145 mm (W x H x D)
- Case Material: Black anodized aluminium