incl. VAT | Shipping: € 25.00
- Order number: LP001
- Manufacturer: Lake People
- Delivery time : approx. 1 Week
Headphones amplifier with highest transmission quality and compact dimensions to drive 2 headphones.
The PHONE-AMP G93 is optimized to lowest noise and distortion.
- unbalanced inputs via cinch connectors
- two gains switchable: +8 / +14 dB
- NF trammission band exceeds 150 kHz (-3dB)
- Alps volume control with good channel balance and low crosstalk
- powerful amplifiers
Because of ist variable gain structure G103 is best suited to drive low- to high impedance headphones (16 … 600 Ohm) The inputs are situated on the rearpanel, they are equipped with unbalanced cinch connectors.
A rotary pot on the frontpanel is provided for level control. G103 is equipped with two headphones outputs with 1/4" jacks.
The unit offers a built-in power supply with IEC/CEE socket. The complete case, front and back panels are made of black anodizes aluminium.
- Unbalanced inputs: 2 cinch connectors (L / R)
- Impedance: 10 kohms
- Amplifier Channels: 2 (Stereo)
- Nom. input level: + 6 dBu
- Gain: +8 / +14 dB, selectable
- Frequency range: 5 Hz ... 150 kHz (-3 dB)
- Dynamic range: > 125 dB (A-wtd)
- Noise: < -98 dBu (A-wtd)
- THD+N: < 0,002 % (800mW / 100R)
- Crosstalk: < -70 dB (@ 15 kHz)
- Max. output level: > 17.8 Veff in 600 ohms = 530 mW > 16.0 Veff in 300 ohms = 850 mW > 13.7 Veff in 200 ohms = 940 mW > 7.5 Veff in 50 ohms = 1130 mW > 3.7 Veff in 16 ohms = 890 mW
- Outputs: 2 x 1/4" phone jacks
- Power supply: 115 / 230 VAC / 8 VA
- Case Dimensions: 108 x 49 x 145 mm (W x H x D)
- Case Material: black anodized Aluminium