incl. VAT | Shipping: € 25.00
- Order number: LP014
- Manufacturer: Lake People
- Delivery time : approx. 3 - 5 business days
The PHONE-AMP G109-P was developped with the target to enable highest transmission quality for low- , medium- and high-impedance headphones.
- Electronically balanced inputs with gold plated XLR connectors
- Unbalanced inputs, gold plated RCA connectors with priority
- DC coupled amplifiers (switchable)
- PRE-GAIN: Overall gain switchable in 3 steps
- NF trammission band exceeds 150 kHz (-3dB)
- High-grade volume control ALPS RK 27 with optimized channel balance and lowest crosstalk
- Toroidal transformer, large smoothing capacitors
- Discrete amplifier design
- Outputs with relais controlled switch-on delay
The inputs are situated on the rear panel, they are equipped with electronically balanced XLR connectors and unbalanced RCA connectors.
Volume control is provided by a large full metal rotary knob.
Two headphones may be connected via 1/4" jacks on the front panel.
The unit offers a built-in AC mains power supply with IEC/CEE socket.
The complete case, front and back panels are made of black anodizes aluminium.
- Balanced inputs: 2 x XLR (L / R)
- Unbalanced inputs: 2 x Cinch (L / R) with priority
- Impedance: 10 kohms
- Amplifier Channels: 2 (Stereo)
- Nom. input level: + 6 dBu
- Amplifier Gain: +8 dB
- ... with PRE-GAIN: -4 / +8 / +14 dB
- Frequency range: 0 Hz ... 150 kHz (-3 dB)
- Slew Rate: > 8V / usec
- Dynamic range: > 129 dB (A-wtd)
- Noise: < -101 dBu (A-wtd)
- THD+N: < -100 dB @ 10V in 100 Ohms (1W) < -100 dB @ 18V in 600 Ohms (5W)
- Crosstalk: < -110 / -100 dB (@ 1 / 15 kHz)
- Max. output level: > 18.8 Veff in 600 ohms = 590 mW > 13.8 Veff in 100 ohms = 1900 mW > 10.7 Veff in 50 ohms = 2300 mW > 7.8 Veff in 50 ohms = 1900 mW > 3.7 Veff in 16 ohms = 410 mW
- Outputs: 2 x 1/4" phone jacks
- Power supply: 230 / 115 V AC 8 VA
- Dimensions: 168 x 49 x 145 mm (W x H x D)
- Case Material: Black anodized aluminium