incl. VAT | Shipping: € 25.00
- Order number: V005
- Manufacturer: Violectric
- Delivery time : approx. 3 - 5 business days
Finest Pre-Amplifier with countless Features - second to none
The PPA V600 was developed with the target to enable highest transmission quality for moving-coil and moving-magnet phono cartridges. For this reason PPA V600 offers balanced inputs via 5-pin XLR together with unbalanced inputs via cinch. Gain may be set with the aid of a rotary switch on the front panel in steps of 6 dB from +30 dB to +60 dB. The exact level balance is maintained by a potentiometer, also on the front, with center detent. This enables a fine adjustment of even unusual cartridges to the subsequent equipment.
The gain cell itself is a very fast and noiseless balanced instrumentation amplifier which is normally used for microphone preamplifiers.
Because of thebalanced wiring to the phono cartridge maximum hum immunity and minimum noise can be achieved.
- Input-impedances are 9-times selectable by Dip-Switches.
- Input capacities are 16-times slectable by Dip-Switches.
- The equalizer characteristic may be set to RIAA, NAB, BBC and Flat law.
- A lo-cut filter according to IEC is switchable.
8 adjustment points inside the unit as well as high-precision and low-tolerance components are granting the RIAA-equalization to be at least 0,05 dB accurate. The complete signal path is DC coupled, all filter stages are passive by design. Of coarse only selected "musical" components had been used for the filter design.
Balanced and unbalanced outputs with a maximum level of +28 dBu (unbal. +22 dBu) enable stressless interconnection with the following equipment.
A built-in special wide range (90 V ... 260 V AC) low noise switch mode supply enables hum-free operation.
Case and back panel are made from aluminum, Nextel coated.
The 8 mm aluminum front panel is black anodized. The labeling is laser engraved.
- Inputs: balanced via gold plated 5-pin XLR connector, unbalanced via 2 x gold plated RCA connectors, internally selectable
- Input Impedance: 10R, 90R, 100R, 130R, 150R, 250R, 330R, 1K, 47K internally selectable
- Input Capacity: 33, 66, 110, 150, 180, 210, 260, 300, 330, 370, 410, 450, 480, 520, 560, 600 pF internally selectable
- Max. Input Level: -7 dBu >1 kHz, -26 dBu > 20 Hz
- Equalizer (fixed values): 3180 uS (50 Hz) / 318 uS (500 Hz) / 159 uS (1000 Hz)
- Equaliser (selectable values): IEC 7950 uS (20 Hz) / RIAA 75 uS (2210 Hz) NAB 50 uS (3183 Hz) / BBC 25 uS (6366 Hz) / Flat
- Amplifier Channels: 2 (Stereo)
- Amplifier Gain: +30 / +36 / +42 / +48 / +54 / +60 dB
- Internal Frequency range: 0 Hz ... 80 kHz (-0,5 dB) @ +60 dB Gain
- Noise: Ein = –122/124 dBu @ 30/60 dB Gain (20Hz – 20 kHz, RIAA curve, 100R input impedance)
- THD+N: < -110 dB @ 10V in 100 Ohms (1W) < -100 dB / < 0,001 %
- Crosstalk: -110 / -105 dB @ 1 / 15 kHz @ 30 dB Gain -100 / -100 dB @ 1 / 15 kHz @ 60 dB Gain
- Max Output Level: +22 dBu unbalanced / +28 dBu balanced
- Outputs: balanced via 2 x 3-pin gold plated XLR connectors unbalanced via 2 x gold plated RCA connectors
- Power supply: 90 ... 260 V AC 10 VA
- Dimensions: 170 x 49 x 225 mm (W x H x D)
- Case Material: Nextel coated aluminum
- Front Panel: 8mm black anodized, laser engraved